1. Graduation practice starts at 9:15 a.m. on May 22 and it is MANDATORY or you will not walk. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
2. Seniors MUST be at MTSU Murphy Center at 6:00 p.m. and in line in the appropriate dress code.
3. Ceremony will begin at 7:00 p.m.
4. Girls dress code is a light colored dress with dress shoes.
5. Boys dress code is dark pants, button up with a tie, and dress shoes.
6. Boys and girls are strictly prohibited from wearing facial piercings, tennis shoes, rubber flip-flops, and no jeans or khakis.
7. Cap and gown must be lightly pressed, no visible and clear wrinkles.
8. Girls do not wear the white collar enclosed with your cap and gown. Put your name in cap and wear tassel to the right.
9. Boys remove hat for anthem and pledge. Put your name in cap and wear tassel to the right.
10. Cords, Stoles, and Medallions (with a maximum of three) Must meet the requirements to wear them- Top 10%, Beta Club, JROTC, Student Council, German Honor Society, Latin Honor Society, FBLA, FFA, TN Scholars, and Audition Choirs, FCA.
Congratulations Class of 2017!!